This website uses its own and third-party cookies for technical, preference and analysis purposes, as reported in the first layer that appears on your device when accessing it for the first time.
You can select the cookies that will be installed based on their purposes. If you have accepted them by mistake or have changed your mind about your initial selection, see section 3 of this policy (“How can cookies be modified and uninstalled?”), where you will find information on how to delete the installed cookies from your browser. .
Below, we provide you with more details about cookies so that you can make your duly informed configuration decision.
What are cookies?
What cookies are used on this website?
Depending on the ENTITY THAT MANAGES the equipment or domain from which cookies are sent, we use the following types of cookies:
- Own cookies: are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
Depending on the DURATION of time that cookies remain active on the user’s terminal equipment, we use the following types of cookies:
- Session cookies: are those designed to collect and store data while the user accesses the website. They are usually used to store information that is only of interest to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion and disappear at the end of the session.
- Permanent cookies: are those in which the data is stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
Depending on the PURPOSE for which they are used, we use the following types of cookies:
- Technical cookies: These are those necessary for browsing and the proper functioning of our website. They make it possible, for example, to control traffic and data communication, access restricted access areas, use security features, store content to be able to broadcast videos or share content through social networks.
- Preference or customization cookies: are those that allow information to be remembered so that the user accesses the service with certain characteristics that can differentiate their experience from that of other users, such as, for example, the language, the number of results to be displayed when the user performs a search, the appearance or content of the service depending on the type of browser through which the user accesses the service or the region from which the service is accessed, etc.
- Analysis Cookies: These are those that, whether processed by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of our website. To do this, we analyze the navigation on our website in order to improve our offer of products or services.
Below, we include a LIST AND DESCRIPTION OF THE COOKIES that we use on the website:
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-advertisement||12 months||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Advertisement".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-functional||11 months||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-others||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".|
|CookieLawInfoConsent||1 year||CookieYes sets this cookie to record the default button state of the corresponding category and the status of CCPA. It works only in coordination with the primary cookie.|
|_ga||1 year 1 month 4 days||Google Analytics sets this cookie to calculate visitor, session and campaign data and track site usage for the site's analytics report. The cookie stores information anonymously and assigns a randomly generated number to recognise unique visitors.|
|_ga_*||1 year 1 month 4 days||Google Analytics sets this cookie to store and count page views.|
|wp-wpml_current_language||1 day||Stores the current language. This cookie is enabled by default on sites that use the Language filtering for AJAX operations feature.|
Can I disable cookies?
You can configure the preferences that you have accepted at any time through this link PERSONALIZE COOKIES.
Additionally, if you want to delete cookies that are already set on your device, you can do so from your browser. You will find the way to do it by going to the help menu of your browser where the steps established to proceed with its elimination come.
For more information:
- If you use Microsoft Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge, you will find the option under Tools > Internet Options > Privacy > Settings. Find out more here: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/delete-and-manage-cookies-168dab11-0753-043d-7c16-ede5947fc64d and https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/microsoft-edge-browsing-data-and-privacy-bb8174ba-9d73-dcf2-9b4a-c582b4e640dd
- If you use Firefox, you will find this option under Settings > Privacy & Security > Cookies. Find out more: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer
- If you use Chrome, this is found under Settings > Privacy and Security. Find out more: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform%3DAndroid
- If you use Opera, go to Settings > Advanced > Privacy and Security, and you can configure the browser. Find out more: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/#cookies
- If you use Safari, this option is found under Privacy & Security. Find out more: https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT201265.